Friday 2 November 2012

Introducing... me!



*waves*
Hi all!  My name is Frogburbler but you can call me Frog since we're friends now.
I'm a long term resident of this beautiful world and am constantly fascinated by the creativity and talent of my fellow inhabitants.  I've started this blog to showcase these marvellous creators and signpost people to wonderful things that can be found in world.  Maybe you'll see something you like?

What I have on here are my latest purchases. I'm loving this trench coat from Mon Tissu - the texture is so detailed I want to buy a few more. And my new BAX boots (and tights) are sexy AS.

See you again soon.


WEARING:
Coat - Bristol Trench (honey) - {mon tissu}
Leggings - Ornament Leggings Chasms - Bax Coen Designs
Boots - Ankle Boots Black Leather - Bax Coen Designs
Hair - Maggie w/Roots (champagne) - Truth



No comments:

Post a Comment