Thursday 29 November 2012


FATEwear (usually male oriented) released this scarf recently - Harry. Now, I'm not usually a scarf girl but when I tried on the demo, I thought it looked so cosy and well made, I had to get it.  That was the easy decision - choosing a colour was a bit more taxing.

Then I needed to find the right jacket for it... Luckily I stumbled upon new (to me) store Blueberry.  I had to limit myself to the leather jacket this visit, but I picked up a load of demos and will return.


I took myself to the frosty petit pas sim to test out my warm clothes... hey! As long as my shoulders and feet are covered, the rest of me is toasty warm. :)



WEARING:

Jacket - Lina *Mesh* Leather Jacket (black) - Blueberry
Skirt - Ruffle Mesh Skirt (dark blue) - Cynful
Scarf - Harry (Tundra) - FATEwear
Boots - Prestige Boots Black Leather -Bax Coen Designs
Stockings - ripped stockings (thigh/black) - erratic
Hair - Adeline (champagne) - Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment