Sunday 4 November 2012

Farewell Crystall Dunes


Goodbye Crystall Dunes - though I never knew you at all...

After a heads up from Sweet Crazy Sexy, I headed to the CRYSTALL DUNES sim today which is apparently closing. This is a real shame as it's a very picturesque place where I would have taken lots of pics had I known about it earlier.

I do not profess to be a photographer and these are snapshots taken straight from game with no photoshopping magic - mainly because I don't really know how to - so they are a little dark.  But I think the sim's windlight settings give the pictures that ethereal quality on their own without any tech wizardry. *EDITED - added a little tech wizardry to lighten them up a tad*


Wheeeeee!


I had to rush straight to the laptop to blog about this place so other people can make the last minute dash here.



WEARING:
Top: Black Echo tank top (lace) - {Chemistry}
Lingerie: Carey Lingerie - KIM (old group gift)
Socks: WWI Army Girl Garters (Jet Black v2) - Minde Mills (marketplace)
Boots: DRD Lazy Boots (loose) - Death Row Designs
Hair - Azrea w/Roots (champagne) - Truth




No comments:

Post a Comment